Paloma Vineyard COVID-19 Safety Measures
We ask and thank you for your understanding and compliance with our new set of safety guidelines.
Paloma Vineyard is open on a limited reservation basis only. Reservations are required. Reservations will be managed to allow for physical distancing between parties.
Tastings will take place outside on the covered back deck or at one of our outdoor tables. Parties are not to exceed 6 guests to allow for proper cleaning and sanitation. For the near future, tastings will not be conducted inside the tasting room.
All reservations are weather dependent and will be rescheduled if we are unable to accommodate you due to rain on the day of your appointment. We understand your plans may change and request at least 24 hours notice for any cancelations.
VISITATION SAFETY MEASURES
• All staff will be wearing personal face coverings.
• We require our guests to wear face coverings as well, except when seated at the table for tastings.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations throughout the property.
• Our team will be following all proper sanitizing and personal hygiene requirements consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines.
CLEANING AND SANITATION
We are working in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the CDC and local health authorities as outlined below.
• Tasting areas will be disinfected before and after each tasting appointment.
• Glassware will be immediately cleared upon guest departure and will be washed in a high temperature dish washer.
• High contact surfaces will be rigorously disinfected throughout the day.